SOP FOR THE STUDENTS - OFFLINE CLASSES
- All the students are compulsorily required to wear the face mask properly with mouth and nose fully covered during the classes & in the school premises.
- Students have to strictly carry their own mask and are not allowed to share their mask with each other.
- Thermal scanning and hand sanitization is compulsory for all the students while entering the school gate.
- If the students are sick, have symptoms like sneezing, coughing, fever, loose motions, conjunctivitis, loss of smell/taste, rashes on skin, breathing difficulty, aches and pains, sore throat or chest pain, they must inform the authorities and stay at home.
- The students are requested to maintain social distancing at the time of thermal scanning, hand sanitization, going to the classroom, washroom and inside the classroom too.
- Students should follow the sitting plan made for the offline classes and also ensure that social distancing is maintained strictly.
- Students are requested to be calm and not to panic about the situation and share with teachers and staff any kind of problem or inconvenience faced.
- Students should sanitize their hands with the personal sanitizers frequently.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Sharing of food or any kind eatables is strictly prohibited. Students are suggested to carry drinking water with them.
- Spitting inside or outside the school premises is strictly prohibited.
- All students are supposed to strictly follow the Entry / Exit pattern given by the school.
- No student is supposed to bring mobile phone to school.
- Students have to compulsorily submit the hard copy of declaration form regarding attendance during the offline classes. The hard copy of declaration form should be duly signed by the parent / guardian and should be submitted
on the reopening day itself.