Student Code of Conduct
Social Media Usage Guidelines
- Any child below the age of 13 should not have an account on any social media platform.
- The school’s name, logo or any other tangible or intangible property of the school cannot be used by anyone without the school authority’s permission.
- Any group formed on social media or participation in such groups without the consent of the school will be considered a punishable offense.
- Action shall be taken against anyone who posts any abusive/insinuating/hurtful comment against any stakeholder of the school on social media, school app or any other platform.
- The school expects your good judgment in all situations. Behave online in a way that will make you and others proud and reflect well on the school.
- shall argue with the teacher.
- shall go out of the class without the teacher’s permission.
- shall use abusive language.
- shall steal things.
- shall hit anyone.
- shall point fingers at others.
- shall damage school property.
- shall tease / bully other students in any form.
- shall use unfair means during assessments.
- shall bring mobile phones to school.
- shall use a motor bike.
- shall use social media inappropriately.
- shall be polite.
- shall speak in English.
- shall help one another.
- shall respect the staff and teachers.
- shall come neatly dressed to school.
- shall wish teachers, parents and guests.
- shall keep the class room clean.
- shall conserve water.
- shall save electricity and see that lights and fans are switched off when they are not required.
- shall complete the H.W. and C.W. in time.
- shall write in the notebooks, prospectus neatly and keep them in good condition.
- shall speak well of school, other students, faculty and staff.
- shall keep in mind the school motto and sincerely strive to live up to values of the school.
- shall maintain silence in class and not disturb the teacher or other students when teacher is teaching.
- shall make effort to go an extra mile to excel.
- shall follow the instruction of the teachers and school authorities.
- shall be proud of Gulmohur High School.